September 1
If you believe you can achieve, then say it like this,
I KNOW I CAN!
I forgot to say about yesterday Teacher's Day performance, Ours was the last second, so there was plenty time for us to do some last minute rehearsal. Before our actual performance, found out from some other performers, Raihimi & Syazwan(Sgs Idol) that the volume of the music was kinda low, thus, I asked them to louder the volume. When it was our turn, I and watie had to wait cause our turn only come after the dance, and when its our turn, =D I just let it flow, Watie's mic was having some problem, thus I had to took over her part for awhile, but seem to me, I end up rapping the whole verse. LOL! sorry man watie! The overall performance was good lah, I've change the whole last verse to dedicate it to Miss Sim & Miss Chinniah, LOL! They like it very much, I think I did a good job in rapping to them! =D Hahahas! The ending of the performance was changed a lil, We asked Raihimi and the Sgs idol to come in and sing the chorus along with us and breakdance in the end along with Zul and Shasi,so it was ALL GOOD! =D Heard positive comments on my rap from some teachers and student, so I'm quite sure, this time rap performance is a THOUSAND time better then the rock singing one! =D Bla! Thats all for now! Blog more later!
I KNOW I CAN!
I forgot to say about yesterday Teacher's Day performance, Ours was the last second, so there was plenty time for us to do some last minute rehearsal. Before our actual performance, found out from some other performers, Raihimi & Syazwan(Sgs Idol) that the volume of the music was kinda low, thus, I asked them to louder the volume. When it was our turn, I and watie had to wait cause our turn only come after the dance, and when its our turn, =D I just let it flow, Watie's mic was having some problem, thus I had to took over her part for awhile, but seem to me, I end up rapping the whole verse. LOL! sorry man watie! The overall performance was good lah, I've change the whole last verse to dedicate it to Miss Sim & Miss Chinniah, LOL! They like it very much, I think I did a good job in rapping to them! =D Hahahas! The ending of the performance was changed a lil, We asked Raihimi and the Sgs idol to come in and sing the chorus along with us and breakdance in the end along with Zul and Shasi,so it was ALL GOOD! =D Heard positive comments on my rap from some teachers and student, so I'm quite sure, this time rap performance is a THOUSAND time better then the rock singing one! =D Bla! Thats all for now! Blog more later!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home